Friday 26 March 2010

It's difficult...

I've been trying for a few days to write about how cancer grow and spread in simple terms but it is really difficult. I could not escape from using medical jargons. I want the readers to understand why some steps have to be taken because without explaining the pathology, it will be like selling MLM products. I don't want to sell. I want to educate so it stays with you forever (especially my family members).

I need to think of some analogy....hmmm...

Meanwhile, I will leave you with these words I heard from a TV show to ponder upon.

When the person you love most leave you, he takes away the best part of you, leaving you alone to figure out how to become a new person. You cannot be your own self again. That's what I've been trying to do everyday.

Maybe this insight can help us understand somebody we know who is going through painful bereavement.

No comments: