Tuesday 5 May 2009

Favourite Love Song

Almost all songs that we know are about love. Love to your Creator, partner, family, nature etc. Also eternal love, unconditional love, undying love, bla bla..

And loneliness because you fell out of love, broken hearted because of your love one, asking God "where is the love" (black eyed peas...)

I can only think of one song that is not directly related to love..

Lagu Tiga Kupang...

I like a lot of love songs..

Current fav is 'Dibius Cinta' (sebab Yusry KRU nyanyi)

But my all time favourite is...

FLYING WITHOUT WINGS (WESTLIFE)

I love this song because I feel it covers a lot of aspects on love, and how the simplest things in life can make you happy....

Everybody's looking for that something
One thing that makes it all complete
You'll find it in the strangest places
Places you never knew it could be

Some find it in the face of their children
Some find it in their lover's eyes
Who can deny the joy it brings
When you find that special thing?
You're flying without wings

Some find it sharing every morning

Some, in their solitary lives
You find it in the works of others
A simple line can make you laugh or cry

You find it in the deepest friendships (very true, thanks to all my dear friends)
The kind you cherish all your life
And, when you know how much that means
You've found that special thing
You're flying without wings

So, impossible as it may seem
You've got to fight for every dream (it's not easy to maintain happiness)
'Cause who's to know
Which one you let go
Would have made you complete? (only Allah knows..of course )

Well, for me, it's waking up beside you
To watch the sun rise on your face
To know that I can say I love you
At any given time or place (this is a true blessing, to know that you own each other)

It's little things that only I know
Those are the things that make you mine
And it's like flying without wings
'Cause you're my special thing
I'm flying without wings

To Honey, Adam, Ammar and Baby...

And you're the place my life begins
And you'll be where it ends
I'm flying without wings
And that's the joy you bring
I'm flying without wings






6 comments:

LereD said...

Bas... love that song too. :)

Mamaboyz said...

haaa lered, hang nak tunggu aku tulih lagu jiwang baru nak tinggal jejak...kirim salam kat patient wad kau heheheh

LereD said...

hehe... patient aku kat ward pun ramai yang 'flying without wings'..but their own version... (either psychotic with delusion or manic).

mummy said...

haha...kelaka le komen lered.

weii, aawak remove komen kita ke?

mana mynie, milo...semua takut dgn post jiwang nih ke

Mamaboyz said...

hahahah lered takpe aku pilih yg katil depan sekali...

remove komen? takde pun..

diorang tak sanggup nak masuk campur hal2 jiwang karat ni

afidalina said...

cute gilerr!!!