Monday 28 June 2010

Do You Like Kerabu Tomato?

I'm in the running for the title of 'Top AntiCancer Chef' with my recipe of Kerabu Tomato in Dr. David Servan-Schreiber's Anticancer website.

To win is very easy. I need votes from readers. Top 30 winners will win an autographed copy of the updated version of Anticancer: A New Way of Life. I've written the review of the book in my entry here.

So, if you want to make Malaysian Kerabu Tomato famous, just go to this link and vote for me! (to vote you have to 'like' it using facebook or tweet it or bookmark it).

2 comments:

Fadhil said...

Ok doc, I've already `liked' the recipe.

I think I'll try it, cuma nak modify sikit. Lepas goreng ikan bilis tu, I nak tumbuk biar dia hancur sikit, tapi tak la sampai lumat.

Mamaboyz said...

waah mr oldstock masak?
haa sebenarnya my mom dah suggest buat mcm tu, tapi saya tak tulis..

thanks eh, every vote counts hehe